Friday, March 21, 2014

ALL DAY, EVERY DAY

My  TOP five ITEMS I'd Rather not live Without
--it might be a random list, but it's a good one--





1. Lorna Jane Calendar.
Best calendar ever. Motivation, workouts and recipes.. every day, all year! I got my mom one for Christmas. She says "It's life changing."

2. Philosophy Lip Balm (Pink almond candy).
I'm a succor for the sample size items in the Sephora checkout line. After smelling this, I couldn't pass it up. Smells amazing and makes your lips feel so soft!

3. Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet.
I use the Caudalie brand for all of my face products. [[Another find by my mom]] After using the face wash and moisturizers for a month my face was significantly brighter and smoother. I use this moisturizer in the morning and at night. I rarely get break outs now, and I really think it brightens and softens the skin! ------Find it at Sephora! or online!

4. Pink Bubba Mug!
Stays by my side all day long. Since I am sipping all day, I wanted something I didn't have to refill so often. Big enough to hold a lot of water, but doesn't look ridiculous. Kind of random but I really loft the soft straw that comes with it. And obviously had to get the pretty pink one!  ---Another awesome Target Purchase

5.  MAC Haute and Naughty Mascara
I wear mascara everyday. I feel it is the most essential of the make up products. Big bold lashes make such a difference! Just makes me feel pretty! I have used this mascara for years. I try a new one every now and then but have literally never found one I like better. Reasons: no clump, volume, amazing length. They sell one with a purple top now that is "blacker" .. LOVE.

Happy Weekend. AND HAPPY SPRING!!! WOOHOOO SUNSHINEEE!!!!
<3 Kri


No comments:

Post a Comment