Monday, February 10, 2014

Breakfast of Champions

Mom always said "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Breakfast kick starts the metabolism to get the calorie burning started while also giving the energy needed to conquer the day.

I have never had to be convinced to eat breakfast. It is my most favorite meal of the day, and one of my favorite things to do is meet up with friends at a cute breakfast spot. My favorite spot in Baton Rouge is a placed called Another Broken Egg. They feature a blueberry quinoa dish that is packed with fruits and protein. Unlike after a big pancake and bacon breakfast, I leave feeling energized, satisfied, and balanced after eating this.

Recreate it at home:
Blueberry Quinoa, Granola, Blueberries, Strawberries, Bananas
Pour Coconut milk over dish 

and VOILA!! 


Curious on why everyone is raving about quinoa?? Click the link to learn health benefits:
7 Benefits of Quinoa

No comments:

Post a Comment