Monday, April 14, 2014

On Mondays We MOTIVATE [Week three]


I am quickly approaching the end of my college years. With less than a month left of my senior year at LSU I've been having a lot of anxiety about saying good bye to my time here that I love so so much. I know that everyone is not at this point in there life, but I do think it can translate to a message that everyone can relate to. I have promised myself that I am not going to be sad about college coming to an end, but I am going to spend the rest of the month, summer, and hopefully my entire life striving to live in the moment. I want to soak up every last moment and fill it with pure joy and happiness. I am learning to take life as it comes. Life all falls into place as it is supposed to, and with the right mindset every chapter in life will bring new and amazing adventures. 

I know it's deep thoughts to start off the week, but that's where I am at! 

Here's to living for the day [[even if it's a monday]] :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment